Private Client Group
If your home is $750,000 or more, you qualify for our Private Client Group Program. For these homes, sometimes standard homeowners insurance is not the ideal fit. Fortunately, there are policies that recognize the unique coverage needs of high-value homeowners. That is why it is important to work with an agency that specializes in this type of coverage. In addition to standard homeowner's insurance coverage, we are able to offer our high value homeowner clients additional coverages, including:
- Property Insurance: Extended dwelling replacement value as well as “all risk” coverage.
- Contents: Covered at replacement cost.
- Enhanced coverage: For collectables including art, computers, jewelry, furs, silverware, guns, and more.
- Loss of use coverage: For living expenses if your home is damaged.
- Personal Liability: Increased limits of liability and encompassing umbrella liability protection. In addition, coverage for domestic employees and hte use of golf carts is available.
- Identity Theft Insurance: Many of our insurance companies now include coverage for losses due to identity theft.
There are limitations on who can qualify for this specialty program. Generally clients and their homes need to meet the following criteria:
- Owner-occupied single family home
- No prior bankruptcies, tax or credit liens
- Above-average credit score
- No more than two non-weather related claims
- Homes newer than 20 years are generally eligible for preferred rates
Contact us today to learn more about our Private Client Group Program specifically for the owners of high value homes.